Eicher Tractor – New Eicher 485 Tractor 2019

Eicher Tractor – New Eicher 485 Tractor 2019 Price list Specifications
You can find all state price list in India [2019] Eicher 485 Tractor, Full overview, specifications, HP, Engine Details, brakes type, torque system, tyre size, Mileage details of the tractor.
In this blog, you will find all the features and prices of Eicher 485 Tractor.

New Eicher 485 Tractor Price Specifications

Hello, Friends Welcome to my blog tractorswale.com pe to aj ham Aaye hai Eicher 485 tractor ke sare feature or price ke bare me jankari lekar, Eicher 485 tractor me hai 2945 CC ka engine jo aata hai 45 HP or 3 cylinders ke sath.
bat karte hai iski design ki eicher ne hal hi me iske looks me kafi change kiya hai bumper ko pahle se uncha kiya gaya hai sath hi silencer ko LED type me diya hai jo tractor ki aavaj ko kafi kam kardeta hai.
Looking For New Tractor Truck All Commercial Vehicle Price Specifications Mileage Engine Details so Click Here To More Details. 

Comments